Thursday, July 18, 2013

5 years today!!!

Today is my five year anniversary of my massive brain hemorrhage miracle, which my family was told I would not live through. The doctors said I would not live through the night. First, I am so thankful to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He healed me and allowed me to continue life with my wonderful family. Thank you!!!

I also want to thank the countless others (family, friends, and complete strangers) whose fervent prayers brought about the miracle in my body. After five years, I still meet people who tell me that they had heard of my situation five years ago and prayed for me. Amazing. Thank you all!

1 comment:

danedon said...

What an awesome journey you have traveled in the last 5 years! Praise the Lord for the continuing miracle. It would be great to see an updated photo of your family too!
Don A. in Des Moines