Monday, January 25, 2010

Uneventfull Night

Nothing really new. The good news is that Katie didn't get any worse, which means that the bleeding has most likely not gotten any worse.

This morning she is already in for her invasive angiogram. This means that they put a radioactive chemical in her blood and then image her head. This gives a very good look at all of the vessels in her head and neck. As a result of the angiogram she has to lay flat for at least 6hrs after the procedure. The angiogram will give the Dr's some more info that will help them to determine why this is happening.

Once we have some results and have talked to the Dr's I will update you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that she is getting great treatment and that things have not gotten worse! Say hi to Katie for me. I have all my friends praying for her!

stacie stanley said...

We are lifting Katie up in prayer this morning...
Bruce and Stacie Stanley

Anonymous said...

I guess I posted that as anonymous....its Stacy Stevens :)